Tuesday, May 25, 2010

#18 and 19 ... CLICK!


After what felt like an eternity (3 days in actuality) the UPS man finally delivered our new camera!

Back in high school I was fortunate enough to take one semester of a photography class. It was all pretty confusing (f/stop..composition..ISO..what?!) but so fun! I loved the thought of capturing moments in time that would normally be gone in nano seconds, and with a photo being able to revisit them forever. Up until now I've been trying my best to get by with my handy Sony cybershot. But for all its good points (dont' get me wrong, there are many) I never felt satisfied that the photos truly represented any real sense of feeling or emotion.

So as my 30's birthday creeps ever closer I want to finally go forward with my interest in photography as well as be able to capture all the special times to come (babies...? maybe?).

Anyway, that completes my #18 (buy a fancy camera) but I'm still working on #19. There is still so much for me to learn...you'll find me stalking the photography section at the Kaimuki public library. geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment