Wednesday, May 5, 2010

#8..ok so I cheated


Alright alright, I admit when I wrote the list, I knew I was getting married in a few weeks. So sue me. Even thought I admit to ever so slightly cheating on this one, honestly, it really was something I wanted to do before I turned 30.

Anyone who knows me will agree, I've had my share of heartbreak. Time and time again, true love fooled and alluded me. As frustrating as the continual disappointment was, I never abandoned the dream of some day meeting "the one". I know the corniness of that statement is almost enough to make you vomit, but it's true.

you know that feeling you get when you're struggling to click a seat belt into place? The frustration of missing and being mere centimeters from perfection. The utter satisfaction of hearing that crisp, sharp "click!" and the feeling of contentment in knowing that you're finally safe and sound. That was my Sean. Something just seemed to fit when we met. I felt a slightly unnerving and unfamiliar sense of comfort in our relationship.

I'd always been one of those annoying kids who asked "by why?". To me, every question needed an answer followed by a logical explanation. But when it came to Sean, I knew...I loved him and he loved me, no logic necessary. There were no questions, no doubts, he jumped and I followed.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Full of love,smiles, romance, tears of joy, and unforgettable moments. Surrounded by loving family and friends, I know it is a day I will remember forever.

I love you Seanbear, now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment