Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Exciting times!



At the start of this blog writing adventure I thought I hadn't accomplished much thus far in my life, and by finishing 30 goals I'd feel a greater sense of fulfillment. However, with the exciting new developments in my life I have realized that I am beyond happy with exactly where I am. I have a loving husband who has made all my dreams come true. I appreciate his hard work and devotion more and more every day. He is the perfect husband and will soon be .... a wonderful new dad :-)
Sean and I are over the moon excited for the new addition to our little family. I have always wanted to be a mother and though there have been moments of stress and anxiety I am very much looking forward to all the new challenges coming our way!

Baby Marrs, we love you to the moon and back and can't wait to meet you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment